Nancy, Psychotherapist
Experience:  ABD for a PhD in Psychology, Psychotherapist for over 20 years

Im experincing cloudy thoughts to my meds my diagnosos is

I'm experincing cloudy thoughts to my meds my diagnosos is schizo effective and I'm on pms-quetiapine 25 mg and fluanxol 2, 0.5's and ive been experiancing dizzyness almost passed out i think shakyness and panicky feelings like people are tryin to harm or even kill me or put something in my drink what can i do
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for writing.

I am so aorry you are going through such a hard time right now.

What's I'd suggest is to call the doctor who prescribed the medications and tell them about your symptoms of dizziness and shakiness and your increase in paranoid thoughts-- these are side-effects of the medication and CAN be controlled by either increasing the medication or adding another medication to make them go away.

Please call your doctor right away and tell them what you're feeling-- there is a solution with the medicine you're taking which won't take long to fix.

Let me know how it goes.... okay?