Nancy, Psychotherapist
Experience:  ABD for a PhD in Psychology, Psychotherapist for over 20 years

who cares in Fort Collins area if patient is suicidal we have

who cares in Fort Collins area if patient is suicidal we have insurance through PPO they pay 90% they want us to pay up front 100% and bill our insurance BC&BS say good doc in network will bill 90%
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

Tell me exactly what you need and I will try to find someone. A Psychiatrist, I presume, in what zip? Male or female preference, what BC/BS subtype? Anthem, perhaps? Anything else?

Also, know that you can call your insurqance company and give them all of your spoecifications and they will send you to someone in their network.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have called my insurance company, they gave me a list in my area. I am 55yrs. my insurance is bc&bs of Illinois, I called all the ones on the list they act like they are only interested in getting money, not professional doctors do they have any ethics? Any moral obligation to people or are their high standards of living all that matters my Zip is 80525.
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

Try this Doctor:

Dr. Robert W. Lawrence, MD

Fort Collins, Colorado 80525

Also try to understand that you will be speaking with his staff. His staff may not be as knowledgeable about your specific concerns as he may be; please try to be patient with them.