Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Not comforting to know that no-one has looked at my question.

Customer Question

Not comforting to know that no-one has looked at my question. Define 'High Priority'? Have spent alot of money on this site and to be fair had some really helpful answers.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 7 years ago.
Hi and sorry no one has anwered your question yet. In what area do you need "high Priority" or can you repeat your original question so I can help you.
Dr. Keane
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Spent such a long time on my question, havn,t got the energy to write it again but I did send it! It must be there somwhere. When I said to define 'high priority', it was just that i was sent an e-mail saying that i was a valued customer and that if i asked another question it would be given 'high priority'. At the end of the day, I have got true questions i need help with and maybe 'stupidly' i thought this site was like a 'one to one' and then paying for my answers. I now believe thats not the case, no disrespect to you, (if indeed you are real), I just feel let down.