Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My husband has had an affair with a younger women who we both

Customer Question

My husband has had an affair with a younger women who we both know personally. She will not stop calling him. She thinks he is going to marry her. Her child is in my child's classroom and I am always worried that I will see her. He has had other affairs during our 26 years together and sees nothing wrong with this behavior. His father did the same and told him this was the norm. He is addicted to porn and is a chronic liar. He is very prominant is our community and most people think he is a saint. We are Catholic and I want to stay in my marriage. I feel I am married to a sex addict and a narcissist. Help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Nancy replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer

I am sorry you are having such a hard time... tell me how I can help you.

Nancy