How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Lively Your Own Question

Lively, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 260
Experience:  Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 10 years experience working with individuals, couples, & families
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Lively is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The certificat has to say I was evaluated and certified to

Resolved Question:

The certificat has to say I was evaluated and certified to change to female
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Lively replied 8 years ago.
I don't think that a JA expert can do this for you. In order to get an evaluation, you will have to meet with a psychiatrist face-to-face. I would suggest finding someone near you who can do this assessment and would be willing to write a letter on your behalf.
Lively and 2 other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions