Lively, Psychologist
Experience:  Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 10 years experience working with individuals, couples, & families

I have more than a tendency to need a gender change, I have

I have more than a tendency to need a gender change, I have boobs, and unable to have an erriction, and been cross dressing for 9 years. need a certificate stating It is permissible to get a change
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Lively replied 7 years ago.

You might want to find out exactly what it is that you need this "certificate" to say, who is eligible to write it, and what kind of assessment that person needs to do first. It is my understanding that people desiring a sex change need a thorough, face-to-face psychiatric evaluation prior to surgery. If that is the case, JA experts would not be able to provide this for you.