Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience

hello today i sat down on the floor today and i felt i was

hello today i sat down on the floor today and i felt i was going to feel back and it was scarey the doctor says i suffer with anxitey and i think i have way way more then anxitey as no one i have spoken with has the symptom i am explain here is like when i am sitting on the ground i feel i am going to fall back and feel like a am swaying to keep myself from staying sitting so so scarey what is happening to me and i aint taht anxious that bad today just a little bit,,,
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Carol Kryder LMFT replied 5 years ago.
Hello:

Given what you are telling me about your symptoms, I agree with your doctor that you have a great deal of anxiety.

You say that when you sit on the floor you feel like you are going to fall back and lose your balance? Does this happen at any other time, or in any other position?

If so, you may want to have your ears checked. Sometimes something as simple as fluid in the ears due to allergies can cause dizziness or lack of stability. I feel certain this symptom has a simple explanation.

I must say I am concerned about the level of anxiety you have about this symptom, though. Once you take action and find out what is going on you will feel much better. In your case, knowledge is power. Please investigate and see an ear, nose, throat specialist to find out if there is a problem with your balance.

Warmest regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont think it is anxitey as no one else has that symtom and i have asked heaps of anxitey suffers i have trouble with balane when walking too and it very very scarey...
Thanks for the clarification. I was saying that you have a great deal of anxiety, not necessarily that this was a symptom of your anxiety, although dizziness can be a symptom of anxiety. What I am saying is that you are worrying about this too much.

Please see an ear, nose and throat specialist to find out if you have a problem with your ears. Balance problems can originate in the ears and is quite treatable. Don't be afraid, just call the doctor and make an appointment. This can be taken care of quite simply.

Warmest regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i hae been seeing a lady for therapy and i have been 4 times to see her and then i alway come out in really really bad anxitey and panic attacks are so so bad to i dont feel i am getting better at all i feel i am getting worse then better and why is that and so so so scared please help and tell me why
HelloCustomer

If you feel worse after seeing a therapist you must find another therapist. You should feel better after leaving, not have more anxiety and panic attacks. Look for another therapist who makes you feel better, not worse.

Have you asked your doctor for some medication to help with the anxiety? I think it would make you feel much better. Please call the doctor and ask for something to help you with the anxiety.

Your condition is very treatable. Please call your doctor.

Warmest regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have tryed like 5 driffent antidepressants but they didnt work for me at all and i stayed on them for 3 months and didnt do anything at all... and yesterday i went to the shop with my dad yesterday to get sum lunch and i was abit anxious b4 i got in the car with him then when i had to go and order lunch i felt realy anxious and shaky then when i went back to pick it up i got them and then i got this intense tingling feeling in the chest and was so so so scarey and then i went back to the car and we came home and i was still really really bgad.. why am i getting worse and worse when i come out of threapy as i have been 4 times and i get worse all the time and dont know why she ius a real;ly nice lady tho...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can u please get back to me asap please
HelloCustomer

I am going to ask one of the doctors to answer your question.
Experience: APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience