Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience:  25 years of experience as doctor

hello today i had to go to the shop with dad and he wanted

hello today i had to go to the shop with dad and he wanted me to go and order sumthing for lunch so i went accross the road and i got sumthing for him and me when i was ready i went back over to get it and when i did get it on the way back i got this feeling in my chest it was like a strong tingling sansation but it wasnt if you know what i mean so what was wrong with me so so so scared
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.

Greetings,

In which part of the chest?How long did it last?

Regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
where my brests are and it lasted 30 secs
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for the input.

Tingling sensation is caused by abnormal nerve impulses . It can be due to pinching of a nerve . The other probables are low calcium or electrolytes, vitamins , thyroid diseases, diabetes, or others. Anxiety or tension states can also cause it. When you are having anxiety it can be due to this. Again 30 secs tingling is nothing to be worried of.

Hope this information will help you.
Wish your healthy life.
Any query, please ask.
Regards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it was so so so so scaery and i think i have more then anxiety wrong with me....
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.
No it is nothing to be worried of as it was there for only 30 sec & is not more than anxiety.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
and i got my boy from school today on the way home when we were 2 mins away from home in the car i felt it very very very heard to breath and then i had this drffcultly swallowing as well as try to breath it was so so scarey and wanted to gwt home asap so i put my foot down and couldnt stop this breathlessness really bad what is wrong with me with that problem i had...
Expert:  Dr Su S replied 5 years ago.
This is a symptom which you are feeling often from your anxiety state. You should try to stay calm & not stressed. This will not be scaring.

Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Experience: 25 years of experience as doctor