Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience

i hear voices they tell me to kill myself before people take

i hear voices they tell me to kill myself before people take my son people are after me i can't talk to people because nobody can be trusted. people listen to my conversations, i talk to my voices telepathicaly so no-one else can here, but things are getting confusing now i now want to do what the voices tell me to protect my son. what do i do
Please I urge you to get back on your anti-psychotics. You are having command hallucinations to harm yourself. Please call your doctor immediately or go to the nearest emergency room for help. If you are worried about the safety of your son, please leave him with a relative or friend.   I care about the safety of you and your son. Please let me know that you have gone for help. This is important. Do it now.