M.Arch
M.Arch,

hi, what could cause or would cause the walls and ceiling of

Customer Question

hi, what could cause or would cause the walls and ceiling of a persons home to change colors at night to the colort brown while they are sleeping.? once they wake up they again return to their orginial color of light pink. about 2 yrs ago i head this large engine sound on my roof and than all lights went out in my house for 1.2 hrs and the next day I had crop circle in my back yard and i took photos and in one of the circle was in the shapae of a heart. on yeah, and my feet had been burnt and every nite since 4-5 times per night the walls are bwn>, why?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  M.Arch replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer.

It would help us to know: if the walls and ceilings are only brown while you are sleeping, how did you detect that they are brown while you are sleeping?
Also, since you mention that you took photos of the crop circles, one of which was heart-shaped, would you mind uploading the photos, so we can see what we're dealing with here?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes, i can uploan the phtos of the crop circle as well as phtos of the brown walls which are brown when i wake up to go to the bath room and within one minute return to light pink and if i wake up any more number of times the walls and ceilings are brown. i do believe that the walls in my entire house are brown while I am sleeping. when i fall asleep in the tv room they too, are brown when i open my eyes. my digital camera I took the phtos of my feet and walls first, in july 2008. to this date or day they are still turning brown when i awake and my feet are burnt every 2-3 weeks as though i had been walking in a desert for 500 miles while sleeping.

and, i do think that the brown is a slight mist as when one day i put on my fly flopflops and the area whad rubbed off which were a brown dusinging like substance. Do you believe that an invisible spaceship is one my roof causing this or are their nutrions

or lights reaching me from outer-space.

And, one last thing that has been happening to me, too: billions & billions of ORBS

ARE SURROUNDING ME EVERY WHERE I GO. I HAVE PHTOS ALSO.

I DO NOT SEE THE UP LOAD BAR WHERE IS IT?

THANKS,

JOHN

Expert:  M.Arch replied 5 years ago.
Hello John,

Thank you for the additional information. To see the upload tool I believe you must select "Show Toolbar", and the upload tool looks like a little picture of a tree.

I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures of the crop circles. Since you mentioned having digital photos of the brown walls and the brown haze on your feet, please upload those too.

I cannot make any judgements regarding the nature of these phenomena until I see the pictures.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

DID U RECEIVE THE 2 PHOTOS.

IT WOULD BE EAISER IF I HAD AN EMAIL ADDRESS, IS THAT POSSIBLE?

JOH

Expert:  M.Arch replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry, I have not received the photos.

It is against JustAnswer's policies for experts to give out email addresses or other personal information.
Please use the Insert/Edit Image tool to upload your photos.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphicgraphic
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
graphic
Expert:  M.Arch replied 5 years ago.
John, the images are not showing up. I'm just seeing the word "graphic".
I'm not sure what the issue is with the pictures.
But here are my suggestions:

Have a friend stay in your house while you are sleeping. The friend should stay awake.
Now, when you wake up, and notice the brown-colored walls and/or the brown haze, and/or the orbs, ask your friend if he can also see these things.
If he can't see these things then we'd have to consider the possibility that the brown coloration or brown haze, and the orbs, are some sort of visual disturbance, caused by a medical and/or psychological condition, in which case I recommend discussing it with a physician.

If you friend can also see the temporary brown coloration of the walls, and the brown haze, or the orbs, then I suppose your options would be:
1. do nothing - afterall this only occurs when you're sleeping and goes away when you're awake, so does not seem particularly inconvenient.
2. paint the walls to match the brown color. This way you won't notice when this shift occurs.
3. contact local investigators of supernatural/paranormal activity. Invite them to come to your home with their equipment - and preferably stay while you are sleeping. Note that this equipment generally only registers things like: sudden temperature changes, low frequency sounds, electromagnetic activity, and visible events that can be caught on camera.

Regarding the burns to your feet: definitely consult a physician in person. I do not think it really matters whether the burns are caused by the spaceship on the roof, or light from outerspace, or contact with the brown haze. Burns of any sort shold be treated by trained medical personnel.

Regarding the crop circles: are these still there? If so, I suggest calling your local media. They should be able to line up appropriate experts to look at these and comment. And I'm sure this would be an interesting story for them - especially since you have a heart-shaped crop circle so close to Valentine's Day!

If the crop circles are a recurring phenomena, then consider setting up a video camera to try to capture how they come to be on your lawn.

I hope this information is helpful.
Please click the green "ACCEPT" icon.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
DO U REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PSYSIC IN THE 1SAMUEL, I MUST NOT TALK TO THEM. SEE THE WEB SITE FOR MY BOOKS ON THESE SUPERNATURAL THINGS THE GUY WITH THE RED EYES IN THE GALLERY I SAW BEHIND THE TOMB OF JESUS CHRIST IN JERUSALEM IN MAY,2006. SEE DANIEL CH 7,VER 9 AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS CH 1,VER 14-15. IF U NOTICE MY SON AND WIFE TOOK THE PHTOS WHILE I WAS SLEEPING AND THE WALLS ARE BROWN AND THE WITH CLOUND IN THE PAINTING ABOVE MY BED MOVES FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAINTING TO THE LEFT SIDE AND THE WHITE STUFF' IS COVERNING ME. WITH A LIGHT LUTLINE OF MY ENTIRE BODY. 4 CONTACTS WHOM I SAW WAS GOD WHO CAME TO SEE ME. FIRST WAS ON EASTER SUNDAY 2003, WITH A BRIGHT FLASH OF WHITE LIGHT. 3 MORE TIMES, TOO. HE NEVER SAYS ANY WORDS UNLESS IT IS MENTAL TRANSFERRED. DO U THINK ALL THESE THING, INCLUDING THE WALLS THE DEVIL CAN DO IT? DO U BELIEVE IF SOMEONE TOLD U THAT THEY ADDEND ANGEL MEETINGS EVERY WEDNESDAY TO BE A REAL LIVE ANGEL COMING TO TELL ME STUFF? IF U DO I WILL TELL YOU WNAT HE SAID TO ME. THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX HOME IS 8000 SQ FT I SHALL NOT PAINT AT THIS TIME, BUT THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX SHALL NEVER FIND THE ANSWERS UNTIL I DIE, I THINK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Expert:  M.Arch replied 5 years ago.
Hello John, as I said, I did not receive the photos, so I cannot comment on what the cause could be.

I did not suggest that you contact a psychic. I suggested that you contact scientists who use equipment to detect measurable activity. Such as these guys, who investigate this type of thing for free in my part of the country: http://www.7dspot.com/7c/listAds.htm;jsessionid=DF8A15249B1D6D3E3B2A98E8F01BB15B?listAction=searchedAds&FORMITEM_CATEGORY=-1&FORMITEM_TEXT=haunted

In your earlier questions you asked whether the spaceship that landed on your house might have caused these effects, or whether they might be the result of light from outerspace.

In your most recent question you are asking different questions - about biblical interpretations for a number of additional phenomena that you've experienced.
JustAnswer's rules do not allow me to answer new questions within the same thread. So if you wish to discuss these you must start a new question.

I answered your original question thoroughly, so it would be much appreciated if you would please click the green "ACCEPT" icon.
Thank you.