Lively, Psychologist
Experience:  Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 10 years experience working with individuals, couples, & families

I am suffering severe anxiety and am at the moment struggling

I am suffering severe anxiety and am at the moment struggling to get out of the door to go to the shop. My autistic son is due home in an hour and I really have to do this. I have had severe panic attacks before and could not handle another one , I have been to casualty several times with this and I am not sure what to do. I have a lot of stress at the moment.. house repossession , and being alone all the time is not helping .. would love a bit of guidance

It definitely sounds like you have a lot of stressors in your life right now that could be contributing to your anxiety. You say that you want to move out of your town- is that an option for you? How would it help?

You also mention that you've tried various anti-depressant medications- did they help with your anxiety? I would suggest that you might also benefit from seeing a therapist. Finding a psychologist who you can talk to about all of these stressors in your life could really help; a good therapist would be able to work with you on reducing stressors, managing the ones you have more effectively, and coming up with ways to manage anxiety that may or may not include medication. For example, some free, relatively easy ways to manage anxiety include deep (diaphragmatic) breathing, yoga, meditation, visualization, regular cardiovascular exercise, and/or prayer, to name a few. A psychologist could help teach you these and other exercises, and also tailor some specifically to you and your symptoms.