Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience

I feel if i dont have ect in the next few weeks i will commit

I feel if i don’t have ect in the next few weeks i will commit suicide but am concerned that my brain will not cope. i have got in my family one case of aneurysm and one case of brain tumor. I also know that what i believed happened in my head 8 months ago was preceded by 3 weeks of constant and unuasual headaches. My behaviour has changed dramatically since then. Plus i used to have thoughts flowing in my head naturally in my head now i have not at all. i have had unuasual activity in my brain centred at the back and between my ears. THere is constant pressure in my head. my condition deteriorates everyday. i feel my brain is dying slowly a bit more every day. i have asked for a review of my medication as per your email and they said i should stay on it. I have written a letter of complaint about their constant refusal for a scan. Would you be able to refer me for a scan to my doctor if i pay for the scan? i don't know what to do anymore, i have never lived such a nightmare.Sandrine
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Carol Kryder LMFT replied 5 years ago.
Hello:

I am so sorry to inform you that we at JustAnswer.com don't have the kind of information or referral service which you are requesting. We are U.S. based and most of us are not familiar with the medical system in the U.K.

If you feel suicidal you need to go to the nearest emergency room at the nearest hospital. I do know that if you went to another country, such as France or Switzerland, you could get some services if you were willing to pay for them, but regretfully, I am not able to assist you any further.
Experience: APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience