Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I see that you are on linr Dr. Kaushik. Thanks alot for answering

Customer Question

I see that you are on linr Dr. Kaushik. Thanks alot for answering me...........Not. I uess it is all about the monmey after all.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 8 years ago.

Hi there,

I was not online , actually i forgot to log out as i was in hurry and was on emergency duty. But you did not contact me after the last session, and i am wondering what happened with your appointment with the therapist. Lets talk about it , and not bring money in between as that is the last thing i think about ...

Regards...

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
<p>Ok. Thank you I apologize. I will get back to you Monday since that is when my appoitment is. </p><p>Sincerely,</p><p>Denise</p>

O.K , We shall talk on monday then, please try to make notes of important things in your seesion with the therapist , so that we can assess them and take it from there.

Regards....