Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

To Dr. Kaushik and only Dr. Kaushik. I went to see my new doctor

Customer Question

To Dr. Kaushik and only Dr. Kaushik. I went to see my new doctor for meds. Dec. 30, 2008. She adjusted my Geodon dose and also gave me a very low dose of Anafranil to start off with. Well I can tell you the Geodon worked for 5 days and here I am back to my miserable self. I do have an appointment with my cognative therapist this Monday morning. Not really looking forward to it as my husband says he believes I really don't want to get better. And I must admit he is right. I have my jaw with nos disc clicking and popping, and no I am NOT embarressed about it because noone can see it or hear it but me. I also have a very bad back that I get treated for weekly since 1985. I have heriditary dark cirlces under my eyes which I got treated for that but they are still very dark. And Iv'e numerous rude remarks about them all my life. I never go out anymore. Have no desire to do ANYTHING but sleep. Anyway the only reason why I am go to therapy is because of my family.Sorry if you think I rejected your last answer but really didn't. I didn't realize I didn't have enough money in my account then. Sorry to have bothered you. Bye
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 7 years ago.

Well , as we disussed later , we shall discuss about the problem , after your meeting with your therapist,and irrespective of what your husband says, i would want you to go ahead with your meeting this coming monday ,after that we shall discuss the further plan of action.

As this is not my answer , so i am keeping it as info request, so that you do not need to oblige , by accepting it.