Ask Dr. AMBRISH SINGAL M.D[ Psychiatry] Y...
Dr. AMBRISH SINGAL M.D[ Psychiatry]
Dr. AMBRISH SINGAL M.D[ Psychiatry], Psychiatrist
Experience:  PSYCHIATRIST ,SEX THERAPIST & DEADDICTION Expert M.D[Psychiatry] FIPS, MAPA, MAASECT, FCSEPI, MWASH.
14300679

my daughter is 35 years old amd is very sick for a long time.being

Customer Question

my daughter is 35 years old amd is very sick for a long time.being treated with seraquil 300 mg 2 times at bedtime,also takes attivan0.5 2 times a day nothing is working. shr said she has trouble breathing at night. and i hear her it is frightning. feels she is dyeing. and that I am tring to kill her. other dr.took her down to 200 2 tablets at night wich were not xr like she was taking.he said he made an oversight,and faxed in a precripitiom for the secoquel 300 xr 2 times a night ,but has been taking the 400mg for 3 weeks and is manic.put her back om 300 2 at bettime,wont heay from her till tomorow.Dr,said if not better by friday we have to take he in again,she won't go back in .lives with boyfriend who wont do anything.wants till police comes and then she has to go with them. because he won't sayanything.healso has to take medicine he has sed .I like to ask you one question I used to be able to care for her now they are saying yo haveto get power of attorney ,they won't let me help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. AMBRISH SINGAL M.D[ Psychiatry] replied 8 years ago.

DEAR FRIEND,

I FELT SORRY KNOWING ABOUT THE PROBLEM OF UR DAUGHTER.

PLZ ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS , BEFORE I SUGGEST U SOMETHING............

AS SHE IS 35 NOW.......FROM HOW MANY YEARS SHE IS SUFFERRING FORM THIS ILLNESS

ON WHAT LINES........UR PSYCHIATRIST IS TREATING UR DAUGHTER...........SCHIZOPHRENIA............OR BIPOLAR DISORDER/ MANIA?

IS HE CONFIDENT ON HIS DIAGNOSIS.

PLEASE TAKE PAINS TO NARRATE ALL HER SYMPTOMS WHEN THE ILLNESS STARTED?

AND WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS NOW WHILE SHE IS ON MEDICINE/seraquil.?

WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES IN THE SYMPTOMS ....THEN AND NOW....?

MY DEAR FRIEND......WHAT EVER THE ILLNESS IS ITS SIGNIFICANTLY CURABLE WHAT EVER THE INTENSITY IS .

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO THAT I CAN SUGGEST U WELL AND I BELIEVE WE CAN DO A LOT IN ONE OR THE OTHER WAY FOR UR DAUGHTER.

THANKS AND GOOD DAY

DR AMBRISH SINGAL