Docsuske, Doctor
Experience:  Over 33 years of primary care counselling & work with psychiatric inpatients & dependency programs.

I have just asked a question about my guilty conscience. I

I have just asked a question about my guilty conscience. I have talked to counselors, but it won't go away... the impact on the lives of my loved ones still persists. They won't forgive me for what they know & I still have secrets from them which haunt me more. I want to live in the open again, but don't know how to get back there.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Docsuske replied 7 years ago.
I don't want to ask what the guilt is about, but you must discuss them professionally.

I would suggest a psychiatrist, who can prescribe medications that may be of help.

You must seek the proper care ASAP.

Best of luck

Happy New Year
Thank you for allowing me to be of assistance.

Kindly press 'ACCEPT' so that I may be paid for my time and advice. This does NOT cost you extra!

Bonus & Follow-up questions for clarification or added information, are always welcomed.
Positive feedback is appreciated.

You should always consult with your medical care provider, for proper diagnosis and treatment & follow-up.

The information provided is for educational purposes only.