Ask a Psychiatrist and Get Answers to Mental Health Questions ASAP
Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:-Could you explain your situation a little more?
-What are some of the symptoms that you see that fit the DSM criteria
-What exactly did the psychiatrists say?
- Does she often get in trouble with the law?
- Does she damage public property?
The more you can share the better we can help.Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Symptoms: (most common)
- Persistent lying
- Artificially charming to others
- Use of deception to get her way
- Lack of remorse or guilt for hurting others
- Failure to meet commitments/procrastination
- She does not get in trouble with the law or damage property
- She does not get physical when angry
- She exhibits extreme mood swings and thought she was Bipolar
- The psychiatrists said that they could not find anything wrong with her