MasterDoc
MasterDoc, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency physician for 20 years treating many psychiatric patients
3119816

I am helping my gay 22 year old son find a psychiatrist in

I am helping my gay 22 year old son find a psychiatrist in the West Hollywood, CA area. He has tried 2 different doctors and says that both were anti-gay. He has panic disorder and some depression. He currently takes 2 different meds and is doing very well, but needs a new doctor since he is now living on the West Coast. He had a fantastic doctor in the Boston, MA area that was gay and was so very compassionate and helpful... can anyone point him in the right direction? I am helping him search as he is very busy directing music videos! This is difficult to do from Boston. I am able to find many psychologists, but no psychiatrists. He is in the 90069 zip code. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN AFFORD US!

I spoke to a "regular" MD in West Hollywood who is very knowledgable and "gay-friendly". If he needs a regular MD you can suggest Dr. Alex del Rosario in West Hollywood(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Regarding psychiatrists in that area I can provide three choices:

(all 310 area codes)

Dr David Wolf 273 5689

Dr Bernard Bierman(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Dr Mike McGrail(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Please click ACCEPT.

And a BONUS is always appreciated.