JR, M.A.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Experience:  I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.

I am 23 year old female that goes to uni, is married, goes

I am 23 year old female that goes to uni, is married, goes to work, participates heavily in church and in the few remaining minutes of day i clean the house. i feel tired a lot and have been feeling sick for the past few months. i went to doctor and he suggested depression but when i went back a week later he said i was a busy mum having a bad day. when i get stressed my tummy gets sore and i get diarrhea, my head thumps and i cant get out of bed because of severe dizziness. when i visited the doctor i thought i had a virus as i was not feeling stressed but my tummy was bad and i had very bad tension headaches, with some vomiting. Since the visit to the doc my tummy has settled cause he gave me pills so when my tummy is bad i just take one. i take syndol when my head hurts but it doesn't work much any more, but im still tired. am i stressed even though i don't feel i am?

It sounds like you are experiencing physical symptoms in response to psychological stressors. Let me add, it is not uncommon for folks to experience physical problems, including upset stomach, diarrhea, dizziness, tension headaches, and fatigue in response to stress and anxiety. Perhaps you think that you are not stressed because you have channeled all of your psychological stress into physical problems. I suggest that you go to see a psychotherapist. I recommend going to see a clinical psychologist. I think this could be very helpful for you and help you to identify the source of your physical problems.

If you found this answer to be helpful, please click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my work. Bonuses are greatly appreciated if you found my answer worthy.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX look for one, i suppose my doctor could find me one in the nhs. thankyou