Lively, Psychologist
Experience:  Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, 10 years experience working with individuals, couples, & families

I have some issues that I need a direct answer for because

I have some issues that I need a direct answer for because I tend to be pretty oblivious and not notice my "odd" behavior. I have seen 4 different psychiatrists growing up and received 4 different diagnoses. My basic issues that I'm dealing with is Spaciness, Constantly thinking and Not being aware of my surroundings, I have poor social skills unable to read social ques, Severe anxiety, Constant Fatigue, Very self consciencous, Constantly feeling inadequate and "crazy. I suppose I don't know what is wrong with me but figure if it sounds like something is serious and what it could possibly be then I can treat myself but as of right now I'm not able to live my life because this has seriously taken a toll on myself and my thinking.
The symptoms that you're describing could be due to several different issues and so it would be impossible to accurately diagnose you with anything without meeting you, but it sounds like most of what you're describing could be due to severe social anxiety. Have you ever used medication to treat anxiety that has helped? Other than medication, sometimes more structured social skills training and exposure to social situations can be helpful, as can relaxation training such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and guided meditations. Relaxation training is something you could easily do on your own and can help you to reduce anxiety across a variety of situations, not just social situations.