JR, M.A.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Experience:  I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.

I would like to know why am feeling sad and low in mood

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  JR, M.A. replied 7 years ago.

I suggest that you make an appointment to see a clinical psychologist to talk about what is going on in your personal life. You may not be able to see what is causing your symptoms, but a psychologist can help you figure out what is going on for you. I think this would be the next step for you. The music, tv, and reading are just distractions from whatever is going on beneath the surface. You need some psychotherapy to figure out the real problem.

If you found this answer to be helpful, please click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my work. Bonuses are greatly appreciated if you found my answer worthy.