JR, M.A.
JR, M.A., Mental Health Professional
Experience:  I have a master's degree in clinical psychology and am currently finishing my doctoral degree.
11111309

person has to talk incessantly to everyone he meets.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  JR, M.A. replied 8 years ago.
Hi artie,

I am a psychologist. How can I help you? What would you like to know? Who talks incessantly? More information would be helpful.

Thank You!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

person always warning someone to lookout for somethig,I.E. while driveing car in front

of you is brakeing but car is half mile away. watch out for crack in bottom step but

there is no real danger.

Expert:  JR, M.A. replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer

What would you like to know about this person? How can I be of assistance to you?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
what type of disorder is this?
Expert:  JR, M.A. replied 8 years ago.
Hi artie,

I'm not sure if I can make a diagnosis based on what you have told me, but it may be a reflection of some type of anxiety disorder. Sometimes people with a lot of anxiety will talk a lot in order to reduce their anxiety. If you notice that this person tends to worry excessively, then you are probably looking at some type of anxiety disorder. However, since I have limited information, I cannot make a definitive diagnosis.

If you found this answer to be helpful, please click ACCEPT so that I get paid for my work. Bonuses are greatly appreciated!