go-west..
go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.
35815791

I have an 08 Columbia. The AC works sometimes.OF course it

Customer Question

I have an 08 Columbia. The AC works sometimes.OF course it always works when he gets to the shop. I replaced both switches in the ducts. I replaced the HVAC control in the dash. I replaced both switches at the dryer, clutch and fan. I took the harness apart to check the wires, all looked good. I don't where to look next.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model CL120 Serial # 1FUJA6CV460W58572
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 7 days ago.

Hi my name is***** that the system is fully charged, check the wiring harness and pressure switches and if okay verify power to the AC clutch when the unit is turned on. Let me know the engine model you have in the truck and also any fault codes that are logged.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You didn't tell me anything I didn't already know as I told you I did check the wiring I did replace all the switches When it is working, it is cold. If you have nothing else, please refund my $5.
Expert:  go-west.. replied 5 days ago.
Good evening
We need to look at this carefully as it's intermittent, run the truck, until it faults, when it does, unplug the compressor and tell me if there is power at on side of the binary switch, get back to me on that and we will take it from there, wire number 97 will be there