Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2006 GMC C8500. Truck has no turn signals or hazard lights.

2006 GMC C8500. Truck has no turn signals or hazard lights. I need a schematic and information on the turn signal circuit.

Hi Joe, My name is ***** ***** the flasher if you have no lights front or rear and also for power at the turn signal and flasher switch for a faulty switch. Most commonly if you lost all it will be the flasher. Let me know

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I checked all the fuses / breakers, and changed the flasher. Now the flasher clicks on hazards but not on TS, Still no lights on the exterior or in indicator lights on the dash.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
A wiring diagram or a schematic of this circuit would be VERY helpful to troubleshoot this..

Click on this link as I was able to pull up what you need. Let me know if there is any trouble accessing the link. Please take a moment to rate my service.

Troubleshooting