Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

We got a 2012 international dura star vin #

We got a 2012 international dura star vin # 1htmmaal5dj384851 truck white smokes all the time needing help with the diagnosing of this truck thanks in advance

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Have you pulled the codes on this to rule out sensor issues yet? Are there any on the dash?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have the snapon scan tool and it doesent show eny codes icp is good and ohm injector all seem ok did a cylinder cut out and the engine load deviation is cylinder 1 0.38 percent 2is 5.30 3is 19.28 4is 9.20 5is 8.62 6is18.62 thanks

When the numbers are all over like that, it usually means you have a bad injector and the others are compensating. With 1 being almost at 0, I would suspect it to be the bad one. 0.38% is way low. All should be floating between 8 and 11 %.

Pull the injectors and test them. That would explain the white smoke. Injector 1 isn't opening up and fueling.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 21 hours ago.
Sorry buddy you where alot of help once again thanks alot

You're welcome.

The above is a automated message that goes out. It usually goes out 5 days after, but looks like it went out late for some reason. I like to try and always follow up just in case.

Have a good day!