Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I'm need to find a Volo truck mechanic 1997 10 wheel 20 ton

Customer Question

I'm need to find a Volo truck mechanic 1997 10 wheel 20 ton do you work on truck or can u recommend someone. My name is Lee *********** THX
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: It's not a car I NEED A TRUCK MECHANIC
JA: What is the model of your '97 Volvo?
Customer: Don't have registration on me now it's a 10 wheel 20 ton if that helps
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have gone to the only mechanic I know of in my area n had a used motornado put
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What issues do you have with your truck?

You state it is a 1997 Volvo, but what model is it? What engine do you have? Transmission? If you have a VIN, that will be even better.

Let me know what issues you have and how you are wanting to try to resolve it, as in if you are tying to resolve yourself or if there is info you are needing to pass along to your mechanic to resolve the concerns you have.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy