Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I need an altec mechanic that is familiar with posi plus

Customer Question

I need an altec mechanic that is familiar with posi plus cable placing bucket truck
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: posi plus model 800-40-010 serial number 00-03-421-1096
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, the intercom wire is bad and I need to replace it. I need to know the steps to remove the inner boom from the outer boom and of course how to put it back together. Yes, I will be doing it myself
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that will do it
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 13 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see no one has taken this yet. I don;t normally work on these, but can try and assist. If you rather wait for someone that is more knowledgable on this than I am, I can opt out if requested. Do you still need assistance with this? Do you need a manual? I can see if there is one here somewhere.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy