Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Entire light panel assembly including low air light and

Customer Question

Entire light panel assembly including low air light and buzzer have quit working all at once. where do i start troubleshooting. went to a local heavy truck salvage yard today and they let me try 2 other used light assemblies. neither worked. it doesn't have a cabin ecu. this is the assembly that is above the sun visor on the driver's side. includes the check engine, low oil pressure, etc. Where do i start?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy truck mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the truck mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: it's a 2005 2005 model
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What is the make and model of the truck?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy