Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Mack cxu613 vin# 1M1AW07Y1BM015701 need back up wiring

Customer Question

Mack cxu613 vin# ***** need back up wiring circuit diagram.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 20 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I ee this sat and I don't know why. It is possible it was in the wrong category.

did you still need the diagrmam for this? If so, do you have the Aliison or the manual transmission? The system shows ypu have the MP8, but it has the transmisison blank for some odd reason.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

We found the issue. Just had to trace all the wiring out to fine the corroded wire in the frame rail from a rubbed area. Thanks

Expert:  Jeremy replied 19 days ago.

Thanks for the reply. I will send this to custoemr service for you.

Have a great day!