Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I drive a t800 doesn't turn well it pushes or skids no

Customer Question

I drive a t800 doesn't turn well it pushes or skids no matter where I put the hitch very bad when it rains or wet roads even empty it dose this. What to do?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

What tires do you have on the front? Do you have the super singles or just the standard size tires? A lot of trucks will switch to the super singles for this reason because the standard steers tend to not be heavy enough or wide enough to keep the steers from sliding. Also, the corners need to be taken slower when using a pintle hook set up. It throws the balance off. This is if you stay wit hthe standard steers. If you go to super singles, this problem should be drastically reduced.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy