Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

CODES U0107,P1125,P2138, INTERMITTENT GM8.1 ON CLEAN FUELS

Customer Question

CODES U0107,P1125,P2138, INTERMITTENT GM8.1 ON CLEAN FUELS PROPANE NEW TAC MODULE THROTTLE BODY CRANK SENSOR ,SWAPPED ECM AND THROTTLE PEDAL ALL PWOERS AND GROUNDS BEEN CLEANED AND NEW ENGINE HARNESS ,THIS IS IN A SCHOOL BUS SO A REAL SAFETY ISSUE
JA: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?
Customer: THINK WE ARE ON A DIFFRENT ISSUE BUT FUEL SYSTEM IS GOOD EVEN AHD GAUGE TO MAKE SURE
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2010 BLUE BIRD BUS WITH GM 8.1 ON CLEAN FUELS PROPANE
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES CODES U0107,P1125,P2138, NEW TAC MODULE THROTTLE SENSOR THROTTLE PEDAL ,SWAPPED PCM,NEW CRANK SENSOR AND NEW ENGINE HARNESS
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I VE TYPED THIS TWICE
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not inspected/checked the wiring running to the throttle pedal sensor itself this should be done to see if any issues are found.If any issues are found with the accelerator sensor wiring or connections this will need repaired.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete