Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Have a code A65 136 51d and don't know what it means,

Customer Question

Have a code A65 136 51d and don't know what it means
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Freightliner Columbia and 1fuja6ck15pu02733
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet just started doing this two days ago and stopped be just did it again
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need to know what that means
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 29 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

That is actualy ABS. The dash just throws the code weird like that.

It is ABS 136 SID. There should be another number after that, sometimes 2 sets of numbers after. You basically have a fault in the ABS system. If you have brakes done recently or the wheels off for some reason, then I would check the wheel speed sensors to make sure they are pushed all the way in The wheels have to come back off for that though. If you haven't had the weels off, then see if there is another code giving indication where the fault is in the ABS or connect a laptop to get the code.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy