Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2012 Peterbilt 389 I changed out the cab lights on

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Peterbilt 389 I changed out the cab lights on the roof two new lights and now they won't work I checked the fuses they are still good
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
am I going to get an answer or not
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I guess this was a scam it said you had technician standing by
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

It takes a few minutes to process the question for first time customers. I apologize you are delayed.

Actually I was just typing out a full question and answer with diagnostics to check the circuit until you accused us of being a scam. It takes a few minutes to write all this out when you have a truck like yours that has computer controlled lights.

I will send this to customer service of your concern. I am a Peterbilt tech and I will opt out for someone else to assist you.

Good day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I guess good day it's been 45 minutes I didn't get an answer from anybody about anything
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Your real quick to take the money off the credit card though aren't
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

I will now opt out.

Good luck on this repair.

Good day.

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 month ago.

Hi, My name is***** experts on this site are not employees of the site but users of the site such as yourself. Most have full time jobs or businesses and help on here in between jobs so there can be delays between when an expert that has information to help you logs into the site or might be logged in and in some cases already working with other customers. Experts only get a percentage of the question value on positive feedback or accepted answers and volunteer their time initially. Did you get this resolved, still need help, or wish to close this out?