Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

We have a fendt 410 .. the BUS error is coming up and buzzer

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: we have a fendt 410 .. the BUS error is coming up and buzzer going off ..all function on the side control terminal on the right hand side are out. seams to be an electrical fault any suggestions
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: just finding out
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have checked all the fuses in the main fuse box under the document holder but i believe it may be in the other fuse box in relation to the sensor it seems all the things not working are sensors related located at of this fuse box
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: serial number(###) ###-#### 2004 fendt 410
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had a fully compatible scan tool/computer plugged into your model to read out the fault codes set this needs done.Any codes set will need to be diagnosed to help locate and correct this issue here.This may be a fault with wiring or a control unit/ecu at fault internally causing a loss of communication issue here.If you can get the codes checked and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete