Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Schwing trailer pumps... how many reliable service hours can

Customer Question

Schwing trailer pumps . . . how many reliable service hours can you expect to get out of a michine?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 750 18x pump for example if its been maintained well.
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: looking at buying one with 5000 hours
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: rebuild cost.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

My brother has one with over 13000 hours on it and it is still running strong. He uses it 5 days a week doing pool installs. 5000 hours is pretty low hours on these pumps. He has only rebuilt the pump once so far and that was around 9000 hours only because he had a new guy on his crew that wasn't paying attention and pushed a large rock through it. It cost under $2k to rebuild it when he did it. He had a shop do it for him.

Maintain them well and wash them after every job, they will last a long time.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy