Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

We have a couple of mixers with RexWork controls on them and

Customer Question

We have a couple of mixers with RexWork controls on them and one corded remote is giving me trouble, we have had broken wires but they are repaired, I changed out 2 switches one for charging and the other for faster speed, they still don't work, Where should I check next ass other switchs work
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I have no idea, sorry doing this from home
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really only if there is a schematic of it so I can check wireing to other switches
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

IN some cases a diagram for something like this may need obtained from a dealer or repair center in your area that works on this model here.I would continue to check for any more broken or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced as this can cause this fault.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete