Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

T190 THAT TRACTION LIGHT BLINKS ON AND OFF NOW WANT EVEN DO

Customer Question

T190 THAT TRACTION LIGHT BLINKS ON AND OFF NOW WANT EVEN DO THAT
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: SERIAL####-##-####
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES, DON'T TO DO HAVE A CODE 13-7 ON
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
machine runs but is in traction lock down
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what is the problem, has been well over ten minutes,It is my bed time thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This can be due to an issue with an rpm or wheel speed sensor type of signal issue here.I have seen sensor signals like this cause this fault and in several cases not set off any codes.Usually a scan tool compatible with this model here plugged into your vehicle can be used to monitor these sensor signals to locate one or more at fault needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete