Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Have in our shop a 2012 Peterbilt with a Paccar engine in

Customer Question

Have in our shop a 2012 Peterbilt with a Paccar engine in it, problem with this truck is that when your driving it you get 2 error messages on the dash and it says shut down. The error messages are DPF fuel press voltage and EGR delta pressure. Please let me know ASAP on this one.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

You wrote that you need help on this ASAP. I just signed on and saw this waiting. Did you get it resolved or do you still need assistance?

The code for the EGR, is it a voltage code as well?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Truck is already fixed I could not wait
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Truck just showed back up and is not fixed, kicks a low fuel pressure warning light, check fuel pressure with a gauge and it goes down to about 10 or so if your getting on the truck. Fuel pump did not fix it must be a leak somewhere. Please let me know if your still there