Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Need chassis wire diagram for bus SAF T liner it has a no

Customer Question

Need chassis wire diagram for Thomas bus SAF T liner it has a no start condition with key switch but I can run the engine from the back and it starts right up.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Who made the chassis on this and what year is it? Thomas is who made the school bus body, but the chassis is done by another company such as Freightliner or International for examples.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2004 thomas built bus i believe it was built by thomas
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2004 THOMAS BUILT BUSES SAF-T-LINER HDX
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

Can I get the full VIN on the bus so I can see who built the chassis?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

Thomas Built is the body people that build on the chassis. They are not the chassis people.

Also, this will let me know the engine you have so I can pull all that information at once for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1T7YR2C2841145159
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

Your Chassis is a Freightliner C2 chassis. It has a CAT 3208 engine. This has the engine in the rear?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it has a c7 engine
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

3208/C7 are the same engines.

Is this a rear engine because the manual I pulled off of Freightliner shows this as a front engine chassis...

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Rear mount engine c7
Expert:  Jeremy replied 6 months ago.

I only have the front mount engine information. I don't have the rear engine information at all.

I will opt out for someone that has the rear mount information since Freightliner only is providing for a front mount.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thanks for trying