Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

We have a Glaval bus for our church. It's a 25 passanger.

Customer Question

We have a Glaval bus for our church. It's a 25 passanger. The parking lights and rear tail lights aren't working. The control panel for the rear air conditioning and heating, interior isle lights and over head seat lights aren't working either.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I'll have to go out and get it. Where would the serial number be? Would it be on the door jam?
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that should be it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has sat for a few days while I was away. I don’t work on these normally, but can try to assist where possible if you still need assistance with it. I might have access to manuals for this and can guide that way. Do you still need assistance with this question? Please let me know.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy