Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

I got this Cascadia 2012 at my shop The customer complaint

Customer Question

Hello sir
I got this Cascadia 2012 at my shop
The customer complaint of low power with load on up hill
No codes
No boost leak cache ok
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fuel system tested this should be done to see if any issues are found with a restricted fuel filter or weak pump.I have also seen issues with lack of air flow due to a restricted engine air filter or on some models with a mass air flow sensor this sensor can send an incorrect signal and I have also seen issues with a restriction in the exhaust system with one of the exhaust components needing replaced.If these have not been checked into/tested this needs done to see if a fault is found.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete