Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I am working on an old 5T-48PH from the '80's. Are there any

Customer Question

I am working on an old 5T-48PH from the '80's. Are there any parts diagrams for the upper and lower controls still around. Its been worked on before and parts seem to be missing...
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model:5T-48PH Serial:258135
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just parts diagrams
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't see any results to my question, did I miss something???
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I looked into all my resource locations, including the tech sites and I was not able to find a parts diagrams for this. I asked for manuals or anything I can get my hands on, including the reps for the machine and they even responded stating they don't have any anymore.

I wish I could have been able to assist you better with this one. I looked for almost 3 solid days and called all the heavy guys I have dealt with over the years and no luck at all.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy