Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technician turned service manager on multiple lines of trucks and engines, used in industry.
30244710

TB 110 Tractor..Remote hydraulic valve flow control.. bad

TB 110 Tractor..Remote hydraulic valve flow control.. bad oil leak coming from outside of plug holding spool in. shaft for the control knob comes through the center of this piece. how do I get this part out to change the o-rings. thank you -- Ed Berry

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Can you attach picture of the part? Not sure what part you have , and trying to identify with The New Holland parts book, is no help!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
see attached

Snap ring is internal snap ring, and has to collapsed to remove, That should let the internal parts move and let you get to the o'ring seals. Need set of internal snap ring pliers, and can't be too big!

I have been out. Did you find the parts list I sent?Showing the snapring? It has to be collapsed , so the piston will slip out.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I never got your parts breakdown...I got one from a dealer. I shows a different style smapring than my tractor. as you can see from the pictures, the snaprings in mine don't have holes in the ends. and I don't know how to remove them..

After looking at the parts list and your pictures, it looks to me like the piston may push in, against the spring, to allow access to the snap ring. ???

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, I'll try that and let you know .

OK>