Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I HAVE A 1999 GMC C6500, CAN I GET REPLACEMENT BRUSCHES FOR

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1999 GMC C6500, CAN I GET REPLACEMENT BRUSCHES FOR THE PARKING BRAKE MOTOR: PD 50F 1003 12VDC?
JA: Have your brakes ever been replaced? Have you checked the brake fluid?
Customer: YES
JA: What is the model of your '99 GMC?
Customer: C6500
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES WE HAVE OUR OWN MECH. AND REPAIR SHOP, WE HAVE A TOWING CO..
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: WE ARE IN HAWAII (KAUAI) AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF WE ARE ABLE TO GET REPLACEMENT BRUSHES FOR THE PARKING BRAKE MOTOR. PARTS STORE DID NOT HAVE A MATCH.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately in some cases info like this may be difficult to obtain and you may have to contact a dealer or repair center nearest you to see if these can be obtained.You may have to contact a dealer on the main land to see if for sure these are available and have them shipped to you.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know before rating my help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete