Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Volvo d 13 500hp semi truck 2016

Customer Question

Volvo d 13 500hp semi truck 2016
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I goot engine vibrattion vhile idling I cant sllep
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been away for a few days and see this is still waiting. Do you still need assistance with this?

Does the engine vibrate when the vehicle is going down the road as well? Any unusual smoking coming from the engine? Any loss of power?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy