Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.

My m150 was working fine than would not pull can a clutch

Customer Question

my m150 was working fine than would not pull can a clutch got out that fast
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: mx 150
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no just trying to figure what could be wrong will not go if I hold brk down
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 13 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

It is possible for the clutch to fail suddenly like this here as well as internal mechanical components in the transmission.These can fail suddenly unfortunately.You will have to have the transmission and clutch inspected to locate the cause for the fault here and once located the affected component can be repaired or replaced but this does sound like a fault with the transmission or clutch itself.It is difficult to say for sure from here though without seeing the vehicle myself so it is best to have it looked into.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete