Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

2011 580 super n transmission low tran oil came on with

Customer Question

2011 580 super n transmission low tran oil came on with warng buzzer then filled with oil no movement buzzer won't stop
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2011 case super n have to go to machine for see #
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just added oil yes fix my self
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no every thing else is good
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

IN some cases the fault code(s) need cleared out with a compatible scan tool after the fluid is corrected to resolve this here.If you have not had this done I would have this done to see if this resolves the fault.If this is or was done and did not correct the issue here let me know so we can continue before rating my help here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete