go-west.., Technician
Experience:  Technican with 20 years experience focused on engines and electrical.

I am having problem with 2012 cascadia fault code 1231 9 625

Customer Question

i am having problem with 2012 cascadia fault code 1231 9 625 9 it hapent after i change automatic clutch
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 2012 cascadia fathliner 47290350046028 ecu(###) ###-####JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: chaced mcm harness acm harness cpc harnes
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: acm pt can dmi message not received or has stopped arriving
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see your question and wanted to pull up the diagnostics for this code that you have, but Freightliner sites are down. The sites are hosted here in Florida and they went offline at 2100 Eastern. The redundant servers were supposed to have gone up already, but haven't so at this time I can't provide the troubleshoot sheets for these codes.

You wrote that you are getting these communication loss codes since replacing the transmission clutch? Did these codes come p prior to the clutch? At any time, was the battery still connected? How are you pulling the codes?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  go-west.. replied 18 days ago.
Good morning
Was i helping you yesterday on this?