Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a 2000 Nissan UD dump truck that the bed will not

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Nissan UD dump truck that the bed will not dump. Need assistance.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
2000 UD UD1800 MKA213
Expert:  Jeremy replied 20 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What kind of PTO setup do you have on this? Electric or air? Is the PTO engaging? What about the safety on it? Is it engaged?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy