Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Need parts manuals for 40 hp and a 60 hp vacuum pumps s/n

Customer Question

need parts manuals for 40 hp and a 60 hp vacuum pumps s/n 003-v83422 and s/n###-##-####
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: have to get model #
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no have 2 unit that we are putting back in service
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just don/t have parts manuals
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 month ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! What are these vacuum pumps in? Who makes them?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy